For corporates and trade financiers looking to make their next move in West Africa, GTR’s conference offers an ideal platform to expand professional networks and hear cutting-edge perspectives from a wide range of trade and export finance experts.
GTR West Africa proudly returns to Lagos on April 25-26, 2019, with a comprehensive 2-day agenda and speaker line-up, featuring leading innovators, business leaders and influencers from regional corporates and MNCs, as well as government agencies, financial institutions, insurers, lawyers and industry bodies.
What’s on the agenda?
Get involved with discussions exploring key regional business trends including hard currency liquidity conditions, the impact of Nigeria’s presidential election, the steps being taken to remove regulatory barriers to commerce, infrastructure investment requirements and challenges, digital innovation across the trade and financing ecosystem, and emerging intra-Africa trade opportunities.
Session formats will be varied and dynamic, including smaller workshops and breakouts for greater engagement and interaction, and an “open mic” where delegates can have 2 minutes in the spotlight to offer their views.
Who is attending?
Once again enjoying the unrivalled support of leading global banks, GTR West Africa expects to welcome over 330 attendees from more than 160 companies.
Last year’s delegation comprised of 60% corporates & traders and 17% bankers & financiers. Among those in attendance, 79% of delegates held a senior or C-level position.
Companies represented last year include Cargill, Dangote Industries, Flour Mills Nigeria (FMN), Glencore International, Oando, Siemens, Total Nigeria, Olam International, and more!
Continued on page 2…
Who is speaking?
Featured speakers include:
- Ahmad Adeniji, Trade Finance, Prudent Energy
- Genevieve Ahinful, Regional Underwriter, West Africa, African Trade Insurance Agency (ATI)
- Adetayo Ajibade, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Crown Engineering Associates
- Wola Asase, Senior Vice-President, Head of Syndications, Africa Finance Corporation (AFC)
- Taiwo Ayoade, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Agro Traders
- Eyong Ebai, General Manager, West, Central & French Sub-Saharan Africa, GE Healthcare
- Steven Gray, International Export Finance Executive, UK Export Finance
- Heidi Ijomah, Investment Officer, African Infrastructure, IFC
- Rosalind Kainyah MBE, Non-Executive Director, Aker Energy; Non-Executive Director, CalBank Limited (Ghana); Managing Director, Kina Advisory
- Dennis Naicker, Chief Operations Officer, Global Collateral Control
- Andrew S. Nevin, PhD, Advisory Partner & Chief Economist, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Paul Odunaiya, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Wemy Industries
- Ngozi Okonkwo, Chief Legal Officer, Oando
- Manuel Probst, Head of Export Finance, Ferrostaal Equipment Solutions
- Yewande Sadiku, Executive Secretary & Chief Executive Officer, Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission
- Ofon Udofia, Executive Secretary & Chief Executive Officer, Institute of Export Operations & Management Nigeria
- Anietie Philip Udoh, Logistics Manager, Lanre Shittu Motors
How can I attend?
Simply visit www.gtreview.com/events/africa/gtr-west-africa-2019 and click on the ‘Book Now’ tab to find out more.
For a complimentary corporate pass (only available to those who are exporters, importers, manufacturers, distributors, traders & producers of physical goods) or press who are interested in attending this event, please contact Katrina Whitelaw at email@example.com. All guests must be pre-registered.