This “Conference and Exhibition” is organized by AFRIEXPORTER, Nigeria, the export promotion subsidiary of HEEDS & FIELD RESOURCES LTD in partnership with eBSI EXPORT ACADEMY, Dublin, Ireland, a leading Online Trade Training Academy based in Ireland (endorsed by the IFC) with thousands of graduates in over 70 countries.
AFRIEXPORTER INTERNATIONAL EXPO is primarily organized to address the bottlenecks in cross border trades and bring about lasting solutions to aid the economic status of all the concerned nations in the region.
AFRIEXPORTER INTERNATIONAL EXPO is basically an EXPORT- IMPORT forum for the purpose of increasing exports and influencing economic growth while protecting the interest of small and medium scale enterprises (SME) in the territory. The EXPO is also geared at bringing together all stakeholders to share the in-depth knowledge and insight on all areas of the TRADE industry.
• Overseas Buyers / Trade Delegations
• Importers & Distributors
• Start-ups & Entrepreneurs
• Purchase Professionals & Consultants
• Overseas & Industry Associations
• Organized Retailers / Mega Chains
• Diplomatic & Commercial Representatives of Foreign Missions
• Policy makers & Media, etc.
• Representatives of Banking and Financial sectors
• Representatives of National and International Trade Promotion Societies
• Representatives of Various Government undertakings – both Central and State Government
• General visitors
SUMMARY OF AFRIEXPORTER INTERNATIONAL EXPO 2018
Space only (3m x 3m =9sq) includes table only: N75, 000.00… Click to Pay
Indoor Scheme (3m x 3m = 9sqm) Includes Space facial with name registration and entry catalogue : N150,000…Click to Pay
Special Offer (3m x 3m= 9sqm) includes full page advert in event brochure and one delegate complimentary reg at conference: N250,000.00…Click to Pay
Deadline For Early Bird is August 15, 2019
EXHIBITION AND PRODUCT PRESENTATION…read more
A list of speakers will be available closer to the day of the event. View the list of speakers from last year here.
TOPICS & KEY FEATURES
A list of topic will be available closer to the day of the event. View the topics of last year here.
Key features of AFRIEXPORTER INTERNATIONAL EXPO 2019 amongst other topics are as Follows:
- Conversation with distinguished policy makers and regulators on the future course of CROSS BORDER TRADE IN WEST AFRICA
- Focused panel discussion/session on harnessing the Cross Border Trade opportunities among the concerned states in the region.
- Specialized streams, panel sessions and export-import knowledge series focusing on topical issues affecting the Cross Border Trade and
- FINANCIAL CONUNDRUM
CONFERENCE & TECHNICAL SESSIONS:
Speakers from both within and outside Africa would be invited to deliver professional papers at the conference. You will have the opportunity to choose from different sessions from the vast areas of focus ranging from trading to finance related subjects.
The entire event has been packaged to be organized in such a way to make it easily become the ultimate annual export trade conference and exhibition in Africa. The conference shall provide enough time for ample practical and academic discussion while the exhibition is the surefire demonstration centre. The timeline is flexible enough to accommodate quality sessions per segment. The speakers and the panelists are the best of Africa. High government officers from many countries will converge to give the event the credibility desired from the onset.
This conference will go beyond having a great socio-economic impact to providing a new robust political blueprint on cutting edge best practices in the housing sector. On display shall be ideas and experiences that will cause a paradigm shift on the way to solve tomorrow’s problems today. It is certainly a networking marketplace provided at the highest continental level.
The areas of discussion include but are not limited to Export financing, Product sourcing, Packaging, Government policies & intervention, Security, Insurance and international Standards & Policies.
(This fees covers – all access to conference & technical sessions, lunch, conference materials)
SPONSORSHIP AND ADVERT
AFRIEXPORTER INTERNATIONAL EXPO 2019.
Deadline For Early Bird Registration is August 15, 2019